Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Plans

May has come and gone, and June stretches its 30 glorious days before me. It's the start of summer, and June's going to be "hot"! Without further ado, here is what I, Jodi Sylph, have planned for you...

Father's Day Theme
Father's Day is June 18th, and this erotica author is bringing you the taboo. In just a few days, my first release of the month will be a short story about a step-father and his daughter. This will be just the first taboo for the month... I've got a theme and I plan to use it.

Kira Luste Adventure
It's been a month since the first short of Kira was released, The Mercenary's Wench. This will be an ongoing series, with Kira returning monthly, because I really like my "fantasies". Here's a tease as to what you can expect: nymphs and satyrs!!!!

Getting Longer?!?
I am also hard at work writing a full length novel. Will this see release in June? Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on how side-tracked I remain with my short stories. What I can tell you so far is that it is filled with a generous amount of steaminess of just about everything you would ever want to happily imagine! As I feel like I'm getting closer to it's climax, I'll share more details...

On a final note, I'll be sharing some details of my first month writing erotica that will probably be more of interest to other erotica authors, probably in a day or two. It's an interesting craft, and I enjoy sharing all of it with my visitors.

And yes, I went through this entire post an italicized every word that seemed somewhat suggestive. You're welcome!

yours truly,
Jodi Sylph

No comments:

Post a Comment