Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

New Facebook Fan Page

I just migrated my Facebook Page to a Fan Page, and I would really love a few "Likes" from you guys. Now the question is, "Why should I Like your Fan Page?" That's a good question, my dear readers! Here's 5 reasons...

1). Because I Like you too! If you are a fellow Erotica Author on Facebook, I'll return the favor. :x

2). If you're a fan, erotica reader, or stalker, you'll be kept up-to-date on everything! Everything I feel like sharing and everything I write.

3). Chance for free giveaways! I do this from time to time. I share the love!

4). It's a great way to communicate with me! Ask me questions! Make requests!

5). I just created it, so I'm lonely. Do leave me a lonely girl... please? ;)

http://www.facebook.com/jodisylph

Jodi Sylph

No comments:

Post a Comment