Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Erotica Blocked!

I just checked the status of Erotic Adventures in Babysitting: Milk and Cum and apparently something didn't sit well with Amazon. It's listed as Blocked. I'm not too concerned, though Amazon is the lion's share of my livelihood. I don't know whether it's because of the title or the white splash I put on the cover, but the subject matter isn't any crazier or taboo than much of the other stuff I've previously published. Hopefully they'll send me a letter explaining why.

The characters are all over the age of 18, I've written about babysitters with Jessica L. before, and there are other books on Amazon with Cum in the title. There is also no nudity on the cover. The white splash is the same graphic as the blue splash that I used on the cover of Dripping Wet. I wouldn't mind knowing so that I can avoid what I did in the future. And I'd love to be able to make changes to the cover if that's the problem, not have the book completely blocked as it currently is.

You can support this book and me by purchasing it on Smashwords or Barnes & Noble. And if you have a guess as to what Amazon didn't like about it, let me know. If I get an email from them, I'll share the details.




No comments:

Post a Comment