Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Am I Showing too Much Ass?

Okay, take a look at my cover for Sleepless...

Smashwords rejected it from the Premium Catalog for too much nudity. When I look at this, I see the top of a male ass. Far less ass than what I see shown with women wearing thongs or in a swim suit. I need to censor it or replace it for better distribution. What if this book were about plumbing? That butt would be integral to the story!

That's two book controversies in one week! (The other was for Erotic Adventures in Babysitting: Milk and Cum, where I placed a white splat on the cover (assumption, they're not clear either)... blocked on Amazon...)

(For the record, I'm assuming it's his posterior, my x-ray vision isn't good enough to see anything else).

Opinions? Suggestions? Comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment